Monday, October 27, 2008

just when you think you know...

"Knowing something about something should not be it"
I was sitting in computer introduction class today thinking to myself as i watched the teacher talk away" I know this stuff, what am i doing here"
Then all of a sudden, BAM, I thought to myself what the hell was that. See just because you think that you know all about something there is always something to learn and even better comprehend the task at hand, as a computer major i know computer technology is always changing in which there is a higher demand for knowledge.
I feel that knowing everything is impossible even if you have a masters degree in an area things evolve into bigger better things keeping up with things is the key to being a professional.
I have friends in the computer field and they could tell you that things change being prepared and knowing what to look into and what to look out for is also the key. as i end heres a thought do i really everything about something....


1 comment:

Matt said...

That saying "life is a journey, not a destination" applies here, I think. I heard someone say once, that the wisest man is he who knows that he knows nothing. That's deep, man.